Every state is grappling with prisoners aging, since inmate medical costs amount to $3 billion a year. Medical care for inmates over 65 costs $8,500 per year, compared to $950 for younger inmates. In California the rate of prisoners over 60 has soared from 1% in 1996 to 7% in 2016. Reuters visited two California prisons which are considering setting up specific units to care for dementia-stricken inmates.Watch the following video on prison hospice : California Prison Hospice Cares for Inmates dying of old age: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIpEhgjj5D8For this week’s discussion answer the following questions: short answers is fineShould elderly inmates be released from incarceration?What challenges are faced when they are released early back into society?Who should be responsible for the care of the elderly inmates either while staying full prison term or early release?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.