Note that you have three tasks: identify, explain your evaluation, and
revise. (Revision is more than changing a word or two; revision is
thinking through the entire process)Read the
following thesis statements. On a separate piece of paper, identify each
as weak or strong. For those that are weak, list the reasons why. Then
revise the weak statements so that they conform to the requirements of a
strong thesis. 1. The subject of this paper is my experience with ferrets as pets. 2. The government must expand its funding for research on renewable energy resources in order to prepare for the impending end of oil. 3. Edgar Allan Poe was a poet who lived in Baltimore during the nineteenth century. 4. In this essay, I will give you lots of reasons why slot machines should not be legalized in Baltimore. 5. Despite his promises during his campaign, President Kennedy took few executive measures to support civil rights legislation.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.