Discuss your COEPlease discuss your Company of Expertise (COE) using the sections outlined in these guidelines. Follow this thread by responding to this message. Research the company using the Internet and UHV library. Do not create new threads.Here are the sections of your COE assignment:1.0 Introduction of your COE.2.0 COE SW Analyses:2.1 COE Strengths (3 strengths in order of importance)2.2 COE Weaknesses (3 weaknesses in order of importance)3.0 Competition Analysis.3.1 Primary competitor at your COE: Discuss the primary competitor of your COE. Compare your COE with their primary competitor. Use a table to summarize and compare the strengths and weaknesses of your COE and its main competitor.4.0 COE target market analysis. Discuss the consumers that your COE is targeting in your COS.5.0 Conclusion6.0 ReferencesGrading of the discussion:C-A main post. C-A++ main post and a feedback. The feedback must have a cite. The feedback should point to a weakness in the post of one of your classmate posts. Or it should add value to your classmate post. You should give guidance and help your classmates develop their discussions. Additional guidelines:Discuss your COE in one DB post. Quality of discussion posts determine your grade in the COE DB.Your discussion post(s) should be your own write up using your own wording. You may use ideas from the Internet but you should rewrite them using your own wording.Best posts come from your own ideas and your own write up.The company should be B2C Company (e.g., Adidas, Gatorade, Nike, Reebok, and Under Armour).Use 1-3 scholar references for your COE. Your references should be APA formatted. Your APA references should appear in the body of your discussion.Please, do not use more than 5 scholarly references in your COE analysis (maximum).Font and margins: Times New Roman size 12 with margins of one inch all around. You may write little bit more if you need to. Please do not exceed 2 pages including references. Page limit: 1 page including your references. 2 pages at maximum with references. This discussion will start on Tuesday and conclude by Sunday midnight.Please start posting your COE discussion on Tuesday. This is a preliminary discussion. You do not need to be 100% right the first post. You can develop your COE post by using the edit function in this DB. I will be grading the last developed COE post.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.