Fairness and SignificanceWe talked briefly about the standards of intellectual thinking. Reflect on what is significant to you in your life and if you are fair in decisions that may affect your family, friends, colleagues, classmates, or society in general. Reflect on the books you have read, and local, national, and international news reports you have heard that speak to a social issue you care about.Answer either the questions on significance, or fairness. Or both, in your discussion posting.SignificanceExplain a situation or issue that holds significance for you(e.g., health, education, religious, cultural, traditions, family, or any social issue of your choosing).What are the goals or objectives you are focused on at this time in your career and why?How will you ensure you reach your goals? Justify your response with examples.FairnessWhen you make a decision is it based on all available perspectives and facts?How do you ensure you are fair-minded in your decision making?What are the implications and consequences of your decisions for other people who hold opposing views?Be sure to cite evidence from the articles or other credible source to support your assumptions, claims, and/or facts in APA style.Discussion question responses should be at least 200-300 words.Include at least 1-2 scholarly sources that are not required or recommended readings for this course. Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.