Select a special population that was not in the Reading. Conduct research so that you can explain the characteristics of the population, common needs, and strategies for providing effective case management services.Once you have conducted your research, write a hypothetical client scenario that includes:Name of client, age, gender, educational status, living situation, marital status.Presenting problem (case management related) and explanation of how the client ended up in the current situation.List of needs prioritized so that the most immediate are first.Brief explanation of the client’s special needs (population) and treatment obstacles.At least two referrals (choose a city different than where you live for practice) to meet those needsRemember to focus on the client’s membership in the special population. The presenting problem, needs, obstacles and referrals should be appropriate to the special need of the client.The learning activity should use the following layout . APA format is not required, however be sure to add at least 500 words total in the response.Client Name:Age: Gender: Marital status:Level of Education (partial or last completed)Housing: (explain who the client lives with and the situation- does client pay rent or own home/live for free)Presenting Problem:List of needs:Special Population/Needs: (explain the population and how this relates to the client)Referrals1.2.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.