Part I: Many of the elements can be found in various other formats. Lyrics, movies, and even television shows all spring from the written word. Select a song, movie, or television show and discuss how one of the literary elements contributes to the power of the work. You will need to be specific, so you are certainly welcome to focus on a specific episode or even a certain line of a song. Please include a link, if possible, so that everyone can get a clear picture of what you’re discussing.Part II: Tell us which novel you have chosen to read for the last half of class. Why did you select it? Based on your initial reading, how does it relate to your life?Submission Instructions: As with every “main” discussion post, please make comments substantive (in at least 300 words). Use quotations to support your points, but make sure to balance them with your own original ideas. My novel is Forum Rubric.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.