Assignment:Healthcare Coverage GapThe ACA was meant to provide quality health care coverage for all yet a coverage gap for some populations especially in states that oppose Medicaid expansion. Based on what you have learned so far in this course, create a PowerPoint presentation that addresses the coverage gap problem, who is impacted by the coverage gap, the role the ACA plays in the coverage gap, why the coverage gap should be closed, and solutions/ recommendations for closing the gap. Address the following in your PowerPoint:Select one state opposed to Medicaid expansion and describe why. Then, consider your own state. What are the benefits and drawbacks of Medicaid expansion in your state?Define what the coverage gap is (problem/issue)Discuss how the coverage gap impacts low-income healthcare consumers population.What role does the ACA have in widening or closing the coverage gap?Why is it important to close the gap (implications for positive social change)?What are some solutions to closing the coverage gap and how can healthcare equity help close the gap? Include recommendations and/or solutions.Your PowerPoint presentation should include/address:Title Slide (1 slide)Objectives Slide (1 slide)Medicaid expansion (1-2 slides)Coverage gap – define/problem/issue (1-2 slides)Coverage gap impact on low-income healthcare consumers (2-3 slides)Role ACA has in widening or closing the coverage gap (1-2 slides)Close the gap (1-2 slides)Solutions to closing the coverage gap and how can healthcare equity help close the gap? (2-3 slides)Reference slide (1-2 slides).Assignment ExpectationsLength: 9-14 slides (in addition to the title slide and reference slides)Structure: Include a title slide and reference slide in APA format. These do not count towards the minimum slide count for this assignment. Your presentation must include an objectives slide. Be sure to fully explain all slides in the Speaker Notes (this is a significant portion of your grade also) to explain the information presented in the slides. I expect all slides to have speaker notes and more than 1 line. You should have more content in the speaker notes than on the slide. Follow best practices for PowerPoint presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements. Make sure to include pictures, graphs, or media throughout the PPT as this is part of the rubric and worth 30 points.References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of three (3) scholarly sources are required for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.