Assignment; Epidemiology in public and Global HealthEpidemiologic surveillance is used in public and global health. For this Assignment, begin by locating a recent article about an outbreak of an infectious or communicable disease. The article can come from a newspaper or other source but your paper must be supported with at least three scholarly sources of evidence in the literature which may include your text or course readings.For this Assignment, review the following:AWE Checklist (Level 4000) Walden paper template (no abstract or running head required) The Week 3 Assignment RubricBy Day 7 of Week 3Write a 3- to 4-page paper that includes the following:A summary of the article, including the title and author Identify the title of the article with in-text citation and corresponding reference in reference list The relationship among causal agents, susceptible persons, and environmental factors (epidemiological triangle) The role of the nurse in addressing the outbreak Possible health promotion/health protection strategies that could have been implemented by nurses to mitigate the outbreak
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.