Assignment ContentImagine you are a resident in a community that doesn’t utilize community corrections but feels strongly that they are needed. You are presenting the concept of community corrections and alternatives to community leaders, administrators from the court system, and local correctional administrators.Create a 11- to 20-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes. Address the following in your presentation:(1 slide) Introduce the topic.(2–4 slides) Define what community corrections is.How does community corrections affect the society in which they are practiced?What hypothesis can you make about community corrections and their overall effectiveness within the correctional system?(1–2 slides) Explain how community corrections differs from institutional corrections.(2–4 slides) Explain how community corrections works.What is a typical process for community corrections?(2–3 slides) Explain the process for starting a community corrections program.(1–2 slides) Discuss how community corrections can help the offender understand the impact they have on the victim and the impact on their own family.(1–3 slides) Make recommendations related to community corrections for your local community that would be relevant for community leaders, administrators from the court system, and local correctional administrators.(1 slide) Include a slide for resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.