Assignment 5 Dumpster, Inc. is a financial consulting company that, for a fee, advises clients how to manage and invest their money. Dumpster operates in the fictitious state of New Manitoba and has more than 30 employees and more than 1,000 clients. Last year, the company grossed approximately $3.2 in revenue and its owners netted about $500,000 in profit after paying salaries and expenses. In January of this year, an internal audit revealed that at least three of Dumpster’s employees were intentionally advising clients to purchase small capitalization stock that the employees held in order to drive up its value. Moreover, the same internal investigation showed two instances of employees embezzling client money and using complex spreadsheets and explanations to hide the embezzlement from the client. You have been asked to come in an establish a risk assessment and mitigation strategy for Dumpster in order to remedy whatever problems have occurred until now and to try to prevent damage to the company going forward. Please prepare a preliminary report discussing the following:1. The role that a risk assessment analysis would have in helping to shape a compliance program within Dumpster that could help shield the company from corporate criminal liability.2. Discuss the ways in which the risk assessment and compliance strategies might treat different levels of employees differently.3. Discuss some features that a risk mitigation plan might entail for a company like Dumpster.4. Discuss the risks that Dumpster could face as a result of some of the above-referenced actions of its employees.5. Briefly describe the steps that would recommend for conducting the risk assessment. While the precise length of your report is left to your discretion, we recommend a response to this assignment that is 2-4 (single spaced) pages long.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.