Assessment DescriptionInstruction planning requires well-written learning objectives. A learning objective must be specific to the content being presented, measurable, and attainable by students within the restrictions of the class. Clear learning objectives keep the instruction focused and help the students understand the learning expectations. Learning objectives must also be aligned to academic standards. Accurate alignment will guide instructional planning and enhance student academic success.Aligning learning objectives to state standards is an important part in developing a unit of study. Units of study can last for several days, weeks, or longer.Use the “STEM Unit Plan” template to create a 5-day STEM unit plan. Your unit plan will focus on your content area, including cross-disciplinary content from all STEM subjects.Select a concept within your content area on which to focus and create an appropriate and descriptive title for your unit. Complete the first five rows of the “STEM Unit Plan” template.APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. I have a template that has to be used but it will not let me upload it
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.