Assess the external environment for the organization you researched in Week 1. (Caterpillar)Based on your assessment and the organization’s strengths and weaknesses you identified in Week 1, evaluate opportunities for that organization to add economic, social, and environmental value. Recommend an opportunity that best capitalizes on the organization’s valuable, rare, and hard-to-imitate resources, is least impacted by the organization’s weaknesses, and will take best advantage of the external environment.Create a PowerPoint presentation to present your assessment, evaluation, and recommendation. Include the following sections in your presentation:A cover slideAn agendaA description of the organization (1 slide with speaker’s notes).A summary of the strengths and weakness of the organization (2 slides with speaker’s notes)Key aspects of your assessment of the external environment that present opportunities for adding value, such as trends, unmet needs, unsolved problems, under-served consumer groups, etc. (2-3 slides with speaker’s notes)An evaluation of opportunities to add economic value (1 slide with speaker’s notes)An evaluation of opportunities to add social value (1 slide with speaker’s notes)An evaluation of opportunities to add environmental value (1 slide with speaker’s notes). Note: Some opportunities may appear on more than 1 slide. For example, you may find an opportunity that adds economic, social, and environmental value.A recommended opportunity to pursue first, with a rationale that shows how the opportunity capitalizes on the organization’s valuable, rare, and hard-to-imitate resources, is not much impacted by the organization’s weaknesses, and takes advantage of the external environment (1 slide, with speaker’s notes)A conclusionReferencesSupport your Statements: Include citations in the speakers notes. Format your citations and references according to APA guidelines. Submit your assignment. ResourcesRefer to posting in Course Questions, Hints, & Notes=> Style and Grammar GuidelinesCenter for Writing ExcellenceReference and Citation Generator
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.