As an individual assignment, you will be challenged to create a one-year Marketing Plan for an existingstore or company. The components that are critical to the assignment’s success (and should beaddressed in your paper) are: 1. Executive Summary 2. Company Description 3. Strategic Focus 4. Situation Analysis 5. Business Portfolio Analysis 6. Market Product Analysis 7. Market and Product Goals 8. Marketing Mix 9. Implementation Plan 10. Monitoring and EvaluationWhen grading this assignment, the following issues will be taken into account (where applicable):** Format and presentation: This would cover the following areas: o Clarity in writing- clear, concise, writing style o Grammatical and spelling errors o Adhering to the prescribed format and page limit: a maximum of ten pages, double spaced (excluding the title page and a reference page), 12-point Times New Roman text and one-inch (2.54 cm) margins o Creativity in presenting results – creativity in writing, layout, graphs, etc.** Logical reasoning and analysis: This would cover the following areas: o Presenting logical and relevant arguments o Consistency – be consistent throughout the report o Show an understanding and application of marketing concepts discussed in the class o Thoroughness – cover all the important aspects of the project o Sufficient information collected (if applicable)** Recommendations/ conclusions: This would cover the following areas: o Relevance of recommendations/ conclusions o Recommendations supported by information given in the project o Practical implications of the recommendations- can be implemented and has relevance in the real world
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.